Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Having a Goat Gay

I love to make up acronyms. Anyone who is awesome and hangs around me has probably noticed. There is GC (good call) and putting up the "J" when you're judging someone. But I don't think I've introduced this one yet...it's GD, and it stands for having a Goat Day.

What is a Goat Day you say? Let me tell you the story...one day, my fabulous friend Aussie Jen and I decided to head down to Carmeli's Goat Farm. It's a goat farm in the south end of Kelowna and they have lots of goat cheeses that you can try and they have goat milk gelato. Weird you say? Incorrect I would retort.

There is just a small store where you can buy goat cheese paninis or other fun goat cheeses, which are actually deliciously delectable cause they are nice and creamy. There was a small stall that I believe the goats sleep in but on this particular day, they were out and about just chilling on the hillside! And THAT leads me to what a Goat Day is: when you're just enjoying life, eating a goat milk gelato and watching goats roam around on the hillside = in a nutshell, when you're just chillaxing and enjoying life.

What I wouldn't give to be one of these goats just hanging around the field, balancing myself on a fallen tree and roaming around the hillside that has a great view of the lake. Goat Day. Everyone should have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Originally from Canada. Transplanted to LA. Lived and worked in Kentucky, Toronto, now Kelowna and who knows where next! Let the adventures begin!